Saturday, July 19, 2008

Due to circumstances beyond our control ...

We regret to inform you that due to circumstances beyond our control, the Friday night Canadian Cultural Icon will be postponed until Saturday. Wednesday night I slept very badly, for no reason I can think of. Thursday night I went to bed early and woke at 10:30 p.m. with a migraine. I’m fine now, just tired, and I'm posting this when I oughtta be sleeping again.

Go over to Pagan Sphinx’s place and look at the Friday Evening Nudes instead -- it's easy to guess the theme tonight.

3 comments:

Fran said...

Sleep, dream, pray and rest.

But do not cut the bloody pickle in half!

xoxo Fran

Anonymous said...

I inclination not acquiesce in on it. I over warm-hearted post. Specially the appellation attracted me to review the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.